Our Reaction on Vampire Diaries

Our Reaction on Vampire Diaries


Hey Guys, What's Up? Well In this Blog you are gonna see us reacting to Vampire Diaries. You can Download All the seasons of The Vampire Diaries from down below at the end of this Blog.
To be honest its a really good series and i loved watch it. I wasn't expecting it to be that good, the concept of Vampires shown in it is really awesome. It not only attracts people but also make them feel like its true. The Vampire Diaries was really worth watching.


The best part of Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries is the chemistry between Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev). The way it is shown that how Stefan meets Elena and how Stefan helped Elena to cope up with the Death of her parents in a car accident. To be Honest I loved the chemistry between them and on the other hand when i saw Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) for the first time I was like dude whats the problem with this guy.But in the end it turned out how he managed to build his reputation well. Although it was just a beginning of The Vampire Diaries, But it made me crazy about it in the first season itself.

The Vampire Diaries
  
During the Season 1, I was totally mad about The Vampire Diaries, and this is gonna sound a bit childish but i also wanted to become a Vampire. Comment down if you thought the same !!


Well after Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries ended I was expecting nothing less from season 2. And the best part of season 2 of The Vampire Diaries was the introduction of Doppelgänger of Elena i.e Katherine and also the introduction of The Originals and my favorite Elijah Mikaelson. The way season 2 came it was a SuperHit for me. Trust me I watched The Vampire Diaries whole Day NonStop for weeks. Also the warewolves part was bit astonishing and surprising because it was totally contradicting the title," The Vampire Diaries " But still I was loving it a lot.
The actors really did a great job in this whole series of TVD and i'm a huge fan of them. It's difficult for me to talk about whole Series in the Blog it would take an eternity.  

Everything in the series from Season 1 to Season 8 was too good and i still wish the directors should make more Seasons of it. The Brotherhood of the Salvatore brothers and the Love of Elena and both the Salvatore brothers seemed to good and loving. i can see that for my whole life without hesitating and without taking any break.

The Vampire Diaries


The character that I loved the most in the whole series was Stefan Salvatore. He did everything he could do to protect Elena and his friends, family and most importantly his brother Damon and his redemption. Also I loved The Originals and so I watched whole series of The Originals as well. 

The best part of whole Vampire Diaries is rather difficult to say but if I have to choose one part, It would definitely be the Brotherly love of the Salvatore Brother. Nothing is more powerful in this world than the love of family especially The love of Siblings. The whole point of watching The Vampire Diaries was to observe the love between the Brothers and how they survived 100 years on this Earth. And they did a very good job. The only part that not only I but every viewer hated was the death of Stefan at the end. But that's the whole point nothing in this world lasts forever. 
"Death is what gives life a meaning" Whoever said this line he's true. 

So Guys that's not at all enough to be honest but again if I speak about everything it would take me a Century to write. So I'll end this Post saying that Everybody gets only one single chance to live and love, it's upto you if you utilize it making the life Worth for it or you just pass it out. The Vampire Diaries lovers must know the true thing.

If you want to download all the seasons of The Vampire Diaries:  Click Here       


    

No comments:

Post a Comment