Our reaction on Fluffy goes to India !!!

Our reaction on Fluffy goes to India !!!


Hello once again everybody, In this post I'm gonna share my reviews on Fluffy's visit to India. First of all I am a fan of this guy. The way he presents himself and the way he speaks about different countries with a Mexican accent, I love that. And also the sound he makes during his speech is outstanding.



Well I recently saw his video on YouTube " Fluffy went to India ". The way he described India was so comparable and the way he presented it, that was Fabulous. I didn't expected it to be that much fun. In the beginning when he tells how people told him not to eat street food or drink water because it'd make him sick, I felt like noooo dude you're going in wrong direction but after a few moments I was like Yeah Man he's cool !!! Just because he compared India to Mexico (His own country). In his whole video at some point, he made it sound awkward for Indians but in the next second it sounded like the best joke ever !! When he was telling the food similarities of  Indians and Mexicans, I went crazy at the moment he said " Indians worship cows, Mexicans love barbecues". I understood that it's gonna be much more fun afterwards and so I just kept aside all the work I was doing at that moment and just focused on the video !! Then comes the Indian traffic, trust me guys I know it's normal for Indians but the way he explained that whole thing, it changed my theory about Indian traffic. I hadn't stopped laughing at that joke and before that comes the whole cow thing. Now guys let me tell you I love to watch these kind of reaction videos but i haven't ever heard that cow thing from any foreigner who visit India before and so it was something new and a hell more fun. Especially when he says  "You must have heard the joke that Indians don't eat hamburgers", and I was like Whatt? Who said that? and just a moment later there was something even more funnier, the part where he said cows are cocky and made that sound cling cling !!! Dude after that part i was like this guy is a true comedian !!

Guys you must have seen lots of comedians but this guy is the best !!! Now, here comes my favourite part of the video, when he explains how people in America reacts when they're sitting with someone in a car and about to hit a red light but don't feel the sensation of deceleration and they just sock the driver in the chest. 
and.. and.. and.. How can I forget the part of his Delhi performance when he told the annoying German guy What exactly they like to drink "Blood of Jews"... That was the most controversial line I ever heard from a comedian but talking of the specialty of Mr. Fluffy, he turned it into a funny joke. That's why i love this artist. He knows how to start and how to end. Talking of the final part, Karma is a b***ch. I learned through his video that why people say that.... I'm not gonna tell you why, you have to watch on your own. If you haven't seen this video yet, trust me guys you missed out something really crazy and insane. 

Link of the video : Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment