I practiced Wim Hof method for 1 week and this is what happened !!!

Wim Hof Method and its Truth !!!

What is Wim Hof Method?

So Guys, I hope you must have heard of Wim Hof or The ICEMAN, He has numerous World Records registered on his name. On March 16 2000, He set the Guinness World record for farthest swim under ice, 57.5 meters. He also set a worlds record of fastest half marathon barefoot on ice and snow for 2 hours 16 minutes 34 seconds. He climbed the Mount Everest upto 7200 meters wearing just shorts and shoes. Pretty amazing right, he is a guy that i truly believe in. He developed a technique known as Wim Hof Method of cold and breathing. In this techniques, one is supposed to First take a cold water bath and when i say cold water i hereby mean ice cold water. Then For part 2 the person is supposed to do deep breathing in a controlled  manner. And this cycle need to be repeated everyday for atleast 10 Days to see its effects.

Wim Hof Method



Is this Method worth giving a try?

According to me, Wim Hof Method is 100% genuine and true. I practiced this method for 10 days and on Day 10 I noticed a strong and positive energy in myself. I no longer fall sick after this and now my mind is always relaxed, stress-free and concentrated. So yes this method is worth trying !! But there's a warning don't do this method while driving or while you are in a pool or other water bodies because there are chances that you might fade out for few seconds and while driving if you did so, something disastrous could happen. Also don't push yourself too much that you get Hernia while taking cold bath.

Wim Hof Method

My Experience on Wim Hof Method !!!

To be honest, I love this method and it works. No matter how weak or strong your immune system is! but after practicing this method you'll definitely experience a change in your body and mind. You will be more energetic, stress-free, relaxed and immune to various diseases. I started practicing this method 1 month ago and now today i feel like it was the best decision i made in my life, though it was hard to practice and sometimes i felt like quitting but then i remembered the advantages of this at it kept me going.

If you truly follow all the tips and advice you'll definitely achieve the goal just don't quit at all.  Click here





    

No comments:

Post a Comment